Business And Marriage Success Training - The New Guide Map for Thriving in Both
6301 Gaston Avenue - Dallas, Texas 75214
Business And Marriage Success - The New Guide Map for Thriving in Both
Are you thinking about starting a business? Have you been in business less than three years? Owning a business is the hardest thing you will ever do! It will be hard for a few years - on your lifestyle, options, cash flow, and your marriage.
When starting a new business, many entrepreneurs don't understand the inherent challenges and blind spots that can wreak havoc on your business, your life, and your family. With over 30 years' combined business ownership, Don Purdum and Kathy Brandon have proven techniques and strategies to help the new business owner in a start-up company get ahead of the curve.
Learn what it really takes to get an advantage when starting your business by understanding how to create, grow and sustain a business to achieve your dreams - for you and your family. After all, that's why you're doing this, right?
DNP's proven practical steps to position your new company for success:
- Discover your mission.
- Learn why you should build your business around your personal dreams, goals, and desired lifestyle.
- Learn eight critical values that will help you understand how to develop your business, products, services, and systems to facilitate growth.
- Identify problematic areas of your business before you start.
- Identify areas of weaknesses and create goals to success.
- Take away specific actions that can be utilized immediately.
Practical tips to help you and your family avoid the pitfalls that lead to separation or divorce. If you lose your family, you will lose your business!
- Discuss the challenges of starting and managing a company and your family life.
- Time Issues and pressures.
- Managing family cash flow when there is no cash.
- Creating time for romance.
- Understanding your unique communication style.
- Handling stress together.
- Getting to know each other assessments and review.
- Learn something new about your spouse you did not know.
- Learn your personality and how it influences your marriage.
- All Participants will recieve a free copy of Bradly Sugars new hard cover book, "Buying "Customers, Revolutionary New Rules for you to get more customers with far less money." Click here to learn more about the book
- A chance to win a gift set of Bradley Sugars book library on business
- Free one-on-one coaching sessions after the event
- Three - 90 minute health consultations with fitness and health expert
- Personal Health Care Reform E-book for all participants
- And more...
Date night giveaways are growing everyday. Currently we have certificates from the following (and more commitments we will announce soon):
- 2 Gift Certificates for 2 Couples at the Mesquite Rodeo
- Dinner for two at Texas Roadhouse
- Dinner for two at Applebees
- Dinner for two at Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant
- Dinner for two at Chili's
- Appetizers at Joe's Crab Shack
Much more to come. We are talking with more entertainment venues!!!!
We have an ALL-STAR panel of experienced business owners to help your start-up company:
Leann Garms - Public Relations Expert, Publicist and owner of Build.Buzz.Launch. Media and Publishing - Leann specializes in creative marketing and media strategies and finding the "story" in your business to get the media's attention. She is also an expert in nonprofit management, fundraising, and leadership development, having run a successful consulting firm for nonprofits. Passionate about healthy lifestyles, she hosts a weekly lifestyle radio show "Be More - Be Well" on iZoom Internet Radio, a division of Build.Buzz.Launch, her third entrepreneurial endeavor.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER
Join us for only $55 per couple (business owner and spouse). Don't let money be an obstacle, we have scholarships available. Simply tell us in the comments section in the form below that you want to apply for the scholarship.
When: Saturday morning, July 13, 2013 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Dallas, Texas 75214
COMPLETE TO THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER